- In connection with providing rewards and/or services to you run and operated by the Loyalty Program;
- To third parties who provide services on Merchant’s behalf, including specifically, Merchant’s payment processor, (Stripe/Paypal/BPAY)
- As may be required by law or court order; or
- As otherwise set forth herein.
Under certain circumstances, as permitted by law, the Merchant may also share or disclose information about its customers that is aggregated, anonymous or that otherwise will not personally identify you or any other customer.
2. What information do we collect and hold
i. To join the loyalty program, the merchant will collect personal information from consumers who enrol and participate in the loyalty program and to make use of our services. “Personal“ information is the information that uniquely identifies you that we may collect which includes your name, contact number, email address, date of birth, billing address, direct or credit card number and payment transaction history.
ii. Information you provide to us is enrolling in the loyalty program by visiting http://filomates.com.au or availing our smartphone app and completing the online enrolment process (Online Registration)
iii. During your online registration you will be required to provide the merchant your personal information that you elect to link in your account. The personal information you provide during your registration will be used by Filomates to track your visits and purchases to partner merchants for purpose of determining the rewards and services that might be available to you.
3. Sharing of information and disclosure
Administration of Filomates subscription program
By enrolling and subscribing to Filomates, you authorise the merchant to share personal information with our payment processor, (PAYPAL/BPAY/STRIPE). This information will be used to track your transaction with merchant and to offer you rewards under the loyalty program.
As required by Law or Court order
In certain conditions, Filomates may disclose personal information when there is a reason to believe it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities that may be causing injury to you, Filomates, Paypal or others. Merchant may also disclose personal information when we believe the law requires it.
In the event of a merger, sale, consolidation or transfer of all Filomates assets, it is a possibility that all consumer information that the merchant collected will be transferred to the purchaser or the new company.
6. Contacting Filomates
1. Use Of Information
- You agree that we may obtain information about you from you in order to facilitate successful membership application.
- You must notify us of any change in circumstances that may affect the accuracy of the information provided by you to us.
- If you are an individual, you have the right to access and request the correction on any personal information, which we hold about you.
2. Patents and Copyright
- Copyright in all drawing, specifications and other technical information provided by us in connection with the service we provide is vested in us.
- Any technical information, knowledge or processing methods at any time transmitted either orally or in writing by us to you will remain our property and will be considered absolutely confidential by you and you will not use them for any purpose nor sell, transfer or divulge them in any manner to anyone without our prior written consent.
3. Australian Consumer Law
By Signing up as a member of Filomates, we will do our best endeavor in order to abide and follow what has been indicated in the Australian Consumer Law and NSW Fair trading, any disputes or complaints will be managed and dealt with as per according to the implemented consumer law governing Australia.
Our rights, powers, exemptions and remedies as merchant shall remain in full force notwithstanding any neglect, forbearance or delay in their enforcement. We shall not be deemed to have waived any provision of this Terms and Condition unless such waiver is in writing signed by us. Any such waiver, unless the contrary is expressly stated, shall apply to, and operate only in, a particular transaction, dealing or matter.
It will be our rights to revoke, terminate our commitment to you as a member of Filomates if proven any breach, abuse and misuse of any entitlement and privilege including in the Filomates membership.
5. Governing Law
Australian law governs each Contract and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia in respect of any dispute or proceeding arising out of any Contract.
By signing up as a premium member, you are agreeing to an automatic yearly renewal that is setup in our payments system. If you wish to opt out of this, please contact one of our team members. Contact details will be provided for your convenience through the Filomates website and Apps to discuss your concern.